Mobile App Developer
- Experience in mobile application development
- Deep Understanding in Java
- Knowledge in native Android, iOS & flutter
- Expertise with BLoC (Flutter) as well as common design patterns
- Extensive knowledge of OOPS, Dependency Injection, Rx JAVA, MVVM/MVP, Retrofit, Google Map SDK, Push Notifications (FCM, SNS), Firebase
- Understanding of MVVM, Protocol Oriented Programming, DispatchQueue, Auto Layout, SwiftUI, multithreading
- Basic understanding of Git (or similar version control) and code review process
- Experience with native hardware SDK's, Vision libraries & ML libraries is a plus
We are looking for a great web developer who is proficient with Asp.Net MVC & SQL Server with Entity Framework. Your primary focus will be on developing rich and complex web applications with simple and intuitive interfaces to our client’s full satisfaction. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality products are important.
- Experience with Asp.Net MVC with C# language.
- Deep knowledge of OOP.
- Experience with SQL Server including SP, writing complex queries.
- Experience with common front-end development HTML, CSS etc.
- Knowledge of front-end technology like Angular is preferable.
- Expertise with code testing best practices.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN
Vue /Angular /React Front End Developer
- Expertise of HTML5 , CSS3 and jQuery
- Knowledge of UI frameworks such as Bootstrap less will be a plus.
- Good understanding of web technologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Keen to learn new technologies.
- Quality obsessive, team player , quicker learner, problem solver
Business Development Executive
- Plan and implement new designs.
- Optimize existing user interface designs.
- Test for intuitivity and experience.
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives.
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and
- user-centered solutions.
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements.
- Create prototypes for new product ideas.
- Test new ideas before implementing.
- Conduct an ongoing user research.
Digital Marketing Executive
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Ad words, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website.
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors.
Ready to Get Started?
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *